On November 25, 2014, Mr. Vo Van Sen (President of Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City University of Social Science and Humanities) visited Sanno Institute of Management in Tokyo, where the ceremony of the exchange agreement between the two universities was held. From now on, exchanges between both the universities, especially exchanges of their students, are going to be actively promoted. This agreement has been realized through IEEF’s mediation.
- Exchange agreement between NUHC-USSH and Sanno Institute of Management was concluded; our mediation was one of its triggers
- The 3rd. Period of the “Course for Study in Japan” started at USSH.
- Opening Ceremony of JACO was held at USSH.
- [JACO](official office for supporting Vietnamese people who wish to study in Japan) will be opened soon, in collaboration with VNU-HMC-USSH
- We held a “Course for Study in Japan” graduation ceremony for the second period’s students, hosted by Ho Chi Minh City University of Social Sciences and Humanities.