- Exchange agreement between NUHC-USSH and Sanno Institute of Management was concluded; our mediation was one of its triggers
- The 3rd. Period of the “Course for Study in Japan” started at USSH.
- Opening Ceremony of JACO was held at USSH.
- [JACO](official office for supporting Vietnamese people who wish to study in Japan) will be opened soon, in collaboration with VNU-HMC-USSH
- We held a “Course for Study in Japan” graduation ceremony for the second period’s students, hosted by Ho Chi Minh City University of Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Introducing materials of IEEF (Brochure / Japanese and English versions) has been created newly.
- The opening ceremony of “Japanese Courses” in partnership with Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City University of Social Sciences and Humanities was held.
Under the catchphrase "From Philosophy to Action", respecting practice, and with the aim of exchanges with Asian and other countries, IEEF will continue to develop programs for the support of the international educational exchange promotion, such as:
1. Establishment of courses for study in Japan and Japanese enterprises' employment in partnership with universities and educational institutions in Asia.
One of our goals is to open and run courses for study and work in Japan, in cooperation with Vietnam National University. First, from September 2013, we have launched a "Course for Study in Japan" at Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City University of Social Sciences and Humanities.
2. Opening bases for study in Japan.
By opening bases for acquiring information for studying in Japan at major cities in Vietnam, through the help of voluntary Vietnamese alumni of Japanese universities, we provide accurate and objective information free, and will strive to facilitate study in Japan. In 2013, this activity is scheduled to start in Ho Chi Minh City.
3. We support establishment of new Asian universities, which are to be linked with industry-academia of Japan.
In Asian and other countries, we will support university establishment for the expansion of higher education and will promote collaboration with universities and companies in Japan. By the end of 2017, in the "high-tech park" in Hanoi, Vietnam , we will have establish a university focusing on ICT education, along with the HANEL, which is a state-owned IT enterprise , and in cooperation with excellent Japanese universities, we will continue to develop ICT specialists of high level.
4. We will develop Japanese language education system and will promote collaboration among universities and educational institutions inside and outside Japan.
We support exchange and cooperation in higher educational institutions and Japanese language educational institutions between Japan and other Asian countries, etc., and activate exchanges, and we will provide consulting supports to educational institutions.
5. Support for increasing the international educational powers of universities and other educational institutions in Japan.
In particular, we will offer consulting services and language education programs, and provide such solutions as the introduction of study abroad agents, in order to further promote studying abroad to Japanese students, which is currently shrinking.
6. Local revitalization in Japan by promoting the international education.
We will participate in "international education city" construction based on government-academia-industry cooperation, whose major goal is local revitalization through international education. And there we are planning to hold an international educational exchange convention and education exhibition.
7. Promotion of entry of private professional services business.
We aim to introduce of private sector services in international education to support the development of professional companies in this field. As for IEEF's activitiey, we will promote collaboration with private business sectors in particular.